Using our technique, we can line up pieces so well that the edges are smooth and the pieces are easy to install. Precision holes & notches are very important to us as we know you need them lined up nicely for a simple install. Locations are done on the CNC to ensure precision.
Our oven size is 98″ x 128″ *Please inquiry about specific size & weight maximums for your job.
Not all laminated glass is created equal! The interlayer used makes a big difference in the performance of the laminated glass over time.
There are two types of interlayers used when laminating glass. PVB (Polyvinyl Butyral) and EVA (Ethylene-vinyl Acetate).
PVB has been used for a long time. EVA is becoming the preferred interlayer as it has several advantages. Not all EVA interlayers are created equal either. There are two main types of EVA; thermoset and thermoplastic. Thermoset EVA is high quality EVA with crosslinking and high adhesion. An example of thermoset EVA is EVASAFE by Bridgestone and our choice for our custom lamination.
- Less sensitive to heat, moisture and UV rays.
- Adhesiveness when using a variety of interlayers including; fabrics, wire, PET, silk and papers.
- Contains no plasticisers and is extremely stable – even under severe conditions and aging.
- Extremely high transparency
- Excellent sound insulating properties in the high frequency range
- Can be used outdoors without concern of delamination due to moisture or yellowing/fading due to UV rays.
- More durable and has long-term reliability
- Unlimited creative flexibility due to extensive range of insert media